Mr. Punchline, DC’s comic from across the pond, the self-proclaimed Stand up Standard – Englishman Chris is recognized first for his accent but remembered for his snap¬†witticisms, sharp and ribald punches, and if the opportunity strikes, harsh and hilarious dismissal of hecklers.
Chris has been performing and hosting a plethora of rooms around the DMV since he slipped into the country, including RFD (District Comedy), Arlington Draft House,¬†the late Riot Act, and he’s been a big part of building LYGO DC with features on August 5, 2012 and October 14, 2012 Laugh Your Grits Off brunch shows as well as the first ever Comedy at Codmother Wednesday evening show on November 7, 2012.
Rebelling against Facebook, the best way to find out about his shows is to follow him on Twitter.
Here’s what his friends and enemies have to say about him:
- ‚ÄúFearless.‚Äù ‚Äì Jheisson Nunez
- ‚ÄúComplex racial wordplay.‚Äù ‚Äì Eli Yudin
- ‚ÄúHe has important opinions about Ninja Turtles.‚Äù ‚Äì David Coulter
- ‚ÄúThat dude funny.‚Äù ‚Äì Haywood Turnipseed Jr.
- ‚ÄúShitty soccer team.‚Äù ‚Äì Ralph Cooper III